Durock V2 Screw-In Stabilizers
Elevate your keyboard's functionality and aesthetics with Durock V2 Stabilizers. These PCB mount screw-in stabilizers are meticulously designed with a patented structure to completely prevent wire dropout, ensuring a stable and consistent key press experience.
We also offer an option to have lubricated stabilizers. These come with a testing base for proper tuning and extra insurance for shipping.
Patent Design: The Durock V2 Stabilizers feature a unique design to totally avoid wire drop out, enhancing the stability of your keyboard
- Pre-Clipped Stems: The stabilizer stems are pre-clipped for a quick and hassle-free setup. No need to clip the feet - just install and go.
- Material Quality: Made with premium Polymer Nylon, these stabilizers are built to last. The stainless steel wires and hardware, sourced from Korea, come with a solid coating to prevent oxidation.
- Gold-Plated Components: Each set includes gold-plated steel wires and screws for a touch of luxury and enhanced durability.
- PCB Compatibility: Designed for 1.6mm PCB keyboards, they come with washers and tuning foams.
- Tuned Option: Hand lubricated stabilizers are lubed with Krytox 205G0 on the housings and dielectric grease on the wire.
Included in the Package:
- 2 Housing Units
- 2 Stem Units
- 1 Gold-plated Steel Wire
- 2 Gold-plated Screws
- 2 Washers
- Tuning Foams
Please Note: The Durock V2 PCB Mount Stabilizer kit is designed exclusively for screw-in keyboards.